Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Planning a trip to Brazil? Looking for tips and recommendation? Ask here, Ask us!

4 posters

Tips and Attractions in Ceara..

mikehenrie

Tips and Attractions in Ceara.. Empty Tips and Attractions in Ceara..

Post  mikehenrie Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 am

Hello Friends...

Brazil is a great destination to make a memorable trip of the life...I have decide to visit Ceará this time but have no idea about the travel tips as well as the must seeing places there...So kindly help me by listing the tips and the attractions too...I will be very thankful to you for this...

Mike Henrie.
    =========
    For villa info click vakantiehuis mallorca | villa lloret de mar
    davidrodes

Tips and Attractions in Ceara.. Empty African Safari Holidays/African Safaris

Post  davidrodes Wed May 18, 2011 4:28 am

Hi,
    We have our safari holidays last week with my family and I may say it was so nice adventure we have. hiking and camping with my family create a camaraderie. I want to visit Brazil this holiday session...
    geek
    For beautiful African Safaris : African Safaris and African Safari.
    rigocampos

Tips and Attractions in Ceara.. Empty Re: Tips and Attractions in Ceara..

Post  rigocampos Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 am

I totally agree with you that Brazil is a wonderful place to see and visit.. I have visited many interesting places in Brazil..I have been there three times so far..

Fernando de Noronha have beautiful beaches and only 400 or so tourists allowed on the island at a time. definitely an amazing place to see. My favorite part of our family vacation to Brazil was this little secluded island off the coast of Recife called Fernando de Noronha.

Tips and Attractions in Ceara.. Empty Looking for travel?

Post  Kroffty Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:14 pm

Looking for travel? Check TravelersDigest.com, directory, travel information on niche and special places around the world! We have informative articles on various locations and topics, including topics such as eco-tour lead, luxury travel, a guide for art lovers, a guide for lovers of historical reports, and visits by journalists to travel with experience in the city for low budget tourists, destination, and no photo list. This article, along with our list of travel can help you find the perfect holiday.

Sponsored content

Tips and Attractions in Ceara.. Empty Re: Tips and Attractions in Ceara..

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:43 am