Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Planning a trip to Brazil? Looking for tips and recommendation? Ask here, Ask us!

5 posters

Attractions and tips for Bahia..??

paulsimons87

Attractions and tips for Bahia..?? Empty Attractions and tips for Bahia..??

Post  paulsimons87 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 am

Hello Everyone...

I am a newbie in traveling and my friends have planned a trip to Bahia in the middle of next month..So they give the task to find out the tips as well as the popular attractions in Bahia..But as you know i am a newbie ans never visited this place before...so now you guys please help me out in this matter...thanks..

Paul Simons.
    ------------
    To know about villa click on:- villas denia | villas tossa de mar
    flylink

Attractions and tips for Bahia..?? Empty Re: Attractions and tips for Bahia..??

Post  flylink Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 am

Hi,
    Bahia is a great place to visit and have fun.. You are lucky, as you are visiting there.. I have been there and it was amazing time.. There is so much to do and enjoy..

Post  Kroffty Tue May 31, 2011 3:56 am

Hi, Bahia is the most beautiful place at Brazil. My first visit of bahia is superb and I am attracted with the of bahia it touches my hearts. I am again like to go there on my these weekends.

Post  kouyr65 Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

Hello,
    Brazil is a wonderful place.I am planning on travellingg to Brazil next year and I am confused as to which adapter I will need to charge my Ipod from a wall outlet. Can someone please help me in finding a solution or what wattage I will need to use, or the correct name or website I can purchase the correct one at.
    Thank you.

Post  katewillson Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 am

brazil is such a very beautiful place.
    one must go in there atleast once intheir life.
    -----------------

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm