Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Planning a trip to Brazil? Looking for tips and recommendation? Ask here, Ask us!

2 posters

Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available

ixke

Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available Empty Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available

Post  ixke Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:06 pm

People planning to travel to Bahia, black pearl of Brazil can always drop me a line.

We do guiding and have B&B available in the historic centre of Salvador. Traveling up to Chapada Diamantina and Manque Seco and the isles of Morro de Sao Paulo and Boipeba.

More info here : bahia.basix.cc

Greetz from the tropIX
    alonzamiller

Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available Empty RE: Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available

Post  alonzamiller Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 am

Thanks for the information.. It's a great resource for me as I am looking forward to it.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it.. I was wondering to know about the best time to be there? And what about the rent of the room?

Last edited by alonzamiller on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    ixke

Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available Empty mail me

Post  ixke Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:56 am

alonzamiller wrote:Thanks for the information.. It's a great resource for me as I am looking forward to it.. I am glad I visited here and come to know about it.. I was wondering to know about the best time to be there? And what about the rent of the room?

hi alonzamiller

would you be so kind to send me your request via e mail please ?
    you may reply to ixanthes (at) gmail

thank you so much

ixke

Sponsored content

Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available Empty Re: Salvador - Bahia - Guide and B&B available

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:26 pm