Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brazil Diversity Travel Forum

Planning a trip to Brazil? Looking for tips and recommendation? Ask here, Ask us!

Discover your next trip with LoveMyGuide

neon

Discover your next trip with LoveMyGuide Empty Discover your next trip with LoveMyGuide

Post  neon Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 am

LoveMyGuide is a multimedia travel guide & tour review site that helps travelers from around the world discover their next trip. Visitors can browse highly visual guides written by other travelers about interesting themes. The website and the mobile applications make it fun and easy to browse and discover amazing points of interest. It is targeted for passionate travelers who want to get travel tips and recommendations from friends and like-minded. Users can download the mobile application for free, but pay for premium quality guides made by professionals.

Discover your next trip with LoveMyGuide Empty Discover your next trip with LoveMyGuide

Post  alonzamiller Fri May 11, 2012 1:27 am

The information you shared in the post about the guide is really very nice and useful. I am glad i visited here and come to know about it. I will share it with my friends also.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 am